- How easy is it to find work in your field?
- How long can you go for without work? Please consider dependants and partners (if they are supportive). You don't want to replace work stress with financial stress if you can help it.
- Will your state of mind and quality of life drastically improve if you liberate yourself from your current workplace?
- How much notice are you required to give? Are you on a contract?
- How long have you been in the job - are these just teething problems?
- Earning enough money to live comfortably and travel a bit, perhaps even affording small luxuries like ice cream and massages and lacy underwear
- To be healthy and happy with purpose and a feeling of fulfilment at least 85% of the time.
- To be able to see friends and family regularly, with enough time to foster mutually beneficial relationships and a reciprocated feeling of support and closeness. Also.... doing the basics, such as remembering birthdays and attending the requisite celebrations.